Independent Review – Related Documents
To inform the Independent Review, the interim National Commissioner made a number of requests for information (RFIs) to various agencies, including:
- The Department of Defence
- The Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- The Australian War Memorial
- The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists
- The Department of Health
- The NSW Office of Veterans Affairs
- The Returned & Services League (RSL)
- The Independent Hospital Pricing Authority
- The Psychology Board of Australia
- The Australian Taxation Office
- The Inspector-General of the Australian Defence Force
These agencies voluntarily produced documents and information to support the interim National Commissioner’s work.
Follow the links above to see a selection of documents received from various agencies via RFIs that are referenced in the interim National Commissioner’s report, and are not publically available. These documents have been redacted where appropriate and following consultation with the providing agencies.
- Selected documents from the Department of Defence
- Selected documents from the Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Selected documents from the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists
- Selected Documents from the Australian War Memorial
- Selected documents from the Independent Hospital Pricing Authority
In addition to responses to formal Requests for Information, on a number of occasions throughout the course of the Independent Review, organisations voluntarily provided the interim National Commissioner with documents that have been referred to in her Report.